Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reading Response 1/19/12

Currently I am reading Cold Fire by Dean Koontz. I like this story because of the intense moments it has. This story is about a person named James Ironheart who has the ability to sense danger and save lives. Most of the times he either has nightmares or just knows where to go to the danger. But most of the time he doesn't know who or what is the danger until he is close to it.
 And a news reporter named Holly is trying to look for information about him because after he saves lives he either leaves right away or says very little about him.
I like how the writer describes the sounds and how people look it is hard to just drop the book because I always am curious on what is going to happen next. I think that this book could be a little bit like Final Destination the movie. The only thing I see that differs from it is that the main character in Final Destination just helps his friends, but In Cold Fire Jim the main character goes to the danger and saves lives.

2 comments:

  1. wooow nice response very elaborate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you told what you liked and added good discription of why

    ReplyDelete