Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Social Awareness #1

I think that a problem in America is Standards of Living because I realized that the people that are less fortunate are not treated with the same respect as a person who does have money. I think that it is not fair to treat them different because most of them don't choose to be like that. I think that this is a social issue in america and all over the world because I have seen situations like this in school. For example I have seen kids laugh at and or make fun of a person who wears the same clothes to school almost everyday. I think that it should be stopped because most of the kids in school have clothes because of their parents. If their parents didn't have a job or was paid little I think they would be in the same situation. Some cases the parents do have a good job but care more about saving money up to buy something with much more value like a house. That's why I think that this social issue should be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment