Monday, November 21, 2011

I want that game really bad
I need a decent meal


I NEED SOME MONEY

Everyone has it I feel left, I don't know how long it could take.
I need to eat don't know how much more I could take.


I NEED IT BADLY

I cant take it I have to get that game
I cant take it I have to eat


LIFE IS HARD

I did a poem about poverty and how different people need different things. I wrote two different people in different social lives that have problems that are necessary for each of them. For example for the person that is average he needs to buy a game. But the person that is poor is actually thinking about eating.

I think that depending on the amount of money that you have you worry about getting different things. Because a person that has a good amount of money is probably not worrying about what to eat, since they have food they want entertainment. A poor person wants food because they are hungry and they don't think about entertainment because they cant afford it.






1 comment:

  1. I think that this is a good example of poverty and how many people aren't grateful for what they already have, they just want more and more.

    ReplyDelete